Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Gavin's Birthday




Gavin's birthday was this past weekend and we had a huge party. We had about 22 adults, 13 toddlers and 7 babies. It was crazy and fun and we had a big pinata. Gavin was so glad all his friends could join.

It seems everyone who came is sick with various illnesses now, flu, strep, cold etc so we have lysoled down the house. I think Indie is currently getting a cold, her nose is runny and she is not on her game like she usually is.

Gavin is now 3 and loving every minute of it. He is fixing everything with his new tool set and wearing his costumes around the house daily (Robin is his favorite). He loves Dora, Diego and now his favorite is Super Readers to the Rescue.

Indie is loving the Jumparoo. She can't reach the ground so I put a pillow under her feet and she goes to town jumping away like a little jumping bean. She puts herself in a jumping rhythm and has a serious face and will do this for 30-45 minutes. She must get that from me and my crazy car bouncing habit I have had since age 2.

We are just trying to get through this last month of crappy weather and snow so we can get back outside. I hate this weather, and I live in the mid south!



1 comment:

  1. Gavin's birthday was over a month ago...just sayin'!

    Where's the new posts?

    ReplyDelete